March 19, 2007

Dancer on the Inside

So I had a fairly stressful day, first I got up at 5:40 am, took a shower and got dressed. My sister missed the bus and I told my mom I had no time to drop her, but then Charlton, my brother, reminded me I didn't have to be at school until 10. So I dropped him off then dropped the 'lil sister at the middle school. Then I worked for a bit at my mother's business house place, then drove to the Capitol Building and St. Michael's Church, two of my favorite places. It was raining and at first I was like darn! No tennis match.. then I was like, no tennis match! Yay, now I can study for spanish.

Well no... then I forgot about my precal homework so am late on two days of work now (I don't like trig. identities very much) and ended up going to the Valley Athletic Club for tennis practice for an hour. Throughout the whole day I was trying to find a way to spend time with that guy from the retreat. I get home from tennis, first call Molly Gallagher for Janina's last name or phone # but she doesn't know who she is. So then I ask her for the guy's number, and she sounds suspicious but doesn't know it either. She gives me Jamies so I call him up. He first apologizes for ruining me and Megan's prank on Saturday and gives us a brand new idea, which is awesome and I can't wait to pull it off, a personal thanks to Jamie. So I'm not going to ask Jamie for this guy's number because he would definetly start asking questions so I ask for Janina's last name and phone number. I call Janina and ask for the guy's number. Sounds harmless, he's in my confirmation group.

Then I suck in my breath and call him. No one answers the first time around, and the answering machine which said, "You've reached the C-oo-pers." made me laugh. The way he had said Coopers was funny. I try again and his little sister answers. She calls to him, and then there is at least a two minute silence...

We exchange awkward "Hellos" and "Hi"s.

Then the rest follows much easier, etc.

So hopefully tomorrow I get to spend some quality time with him? That will be nice, I really want to get to know him.

I'm excited for tomorrow.

No comments: